What To Do When You Find A Lost Passport?

How do I get a replacement passport if I lost mine?

How do I apply for a replacement passport.

The same way as for a first-time passport.

Going online is the best option.

If that’s not for you, just ask for a blank application form at a participating Australia Post outlet or by contacting an Australian diplomatic or consular mission ..

What is the fastest way to replace a lost passport?

Report and Replace a Lost or Stolen PassportThe fastest way is to use the wizard to submit form DS-64 online.By phone: call toll free at 1-877-487-2778 (TTY 1-888-874-7793)By mail: use form DS-64 (PDF, Download Adobe Reader) and mail it to the address on the form.

How much is it for a lost passport?

Passport feesPASSPORTSFee10 – year validity passport (for persons aged 16 and over)$2985 – year validity passport (for children under 16)$1505 – year validity passport (optional for persons 75 and over)$150Replacement passport$1871 more row

Do you need new photos for a lost passport?

You’ll need 2 identical new photos of yourself. Your application can be delayed if your photo does not meet the rules for printed passport photos. You can use the Post Office Check and Send service if you’re using a paper form. The address to send it to is on the form.

How can I find my lost passport?

The first thing you must do is report your lost passport or valuable document to the nearest Abu Dhabi Police station and fill out a form. This ensures that if any person has found your passport and misused it in the country, the Police are able to clear your name and possible apprehend whoever has the passport.

What documents do I need to replace a stolen passport?

Replacing a lost, stolen or damaged passporta completed application form, signed by your guarantor: … two identical passport photos, one of which is signed by the guarantor.an accepted proof of Canadian citizenship.a document to prove your identity.the appropriate fees (passport fee and replacement fee)More items…•

What should I do if I lost my passport?

To replace a lost or stolen passport, you must submit Form DS-11 in person. You can only make an appointment to apply in person at a passport agency or center to replace your passport. … Contact your nearest U.S. embassy or consulate to replace your passport.

What if you lost your old passport?

You’ll fill out form DS-64, which you must submit in person at a passport agency. If you’re concerned about identify theft, consider calling Passport Services’ toll-free number: 1-877-487-2778. Let the representative know your passport has expired and is lost, and that you’ll be applying for a new one.

How do I report a lost passport to the police?

Dubai Police Channels+971 4 609 9999 or +971 4 269 2222.+971 4 269 2222.Email. mail@dubaipolice.gov.ae.1493 – Dubai,United Arab Emirates.901.Al Nahda Rd, Al Twar 1 – Dubai Directions.